Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

My Reteling a story on The Three Little Pigs By Deziree

...The Three Little Pigs...
Once upon a time there were three little pigs and the time came for them to leave home and seek their fortunes. Before they left, their mother told them " Whatever you do, do the best you can because that's the way to get along in the world”. The first little pig built his house out of straw because it was the easiest thing to do. The second little pig built his house out of sticks. This was a little bit stronger than a straw house. The third little pig built his house out of bricks. One night the big bad wolf, who dearly loved to eat fat little piggies, came along and saw the first little pig in his house of straw. He said "Let me in, Let me in, little pig or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in!" "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin", said the little pig. But of course the wolf did blow the house in. The first little pig ran to the second little pigs house because the wolf was right behind the first little pig. The first little pig asked the second little pig “LET ME IN, LET ME IN, THE WOLF IS BEHIND ME” “Come in” said the second little pig. The Wolf looked in through the window of the second little pig’s house. The wolf growled “Little pigs, little pigs let me come in or I will huff and I’ll puff and I will blow your house in”. “Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin” said the second little pig. So the big bad wolf huffed and he puffed and he blew the second little pigs house in. So while the wolf blew the second house in. The first little pig and the second little pig ran to the third little pigs house, which was made out of bricks The first and second little pig went to the third little pig’s house. “LET ME IN, LET ME IN “ said the second little pig. “LET ME IN, LET ME IN” yelled the first little pig. “Come in” said the third little pig. The wolf looked through the window and growled “Little pigs, little pigs let me come in or I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in”. The third little pig put a pot of hot water over the fire. The wolf climbed onto the roof and went down the chimney. The wolf fell into the hot pot of water and went SPLASHED! The pigs were feeling relieved and ignored the Wolf’s screams for help. They lived happily ever after. 
 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment