Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Dear Diary

Dear Diary



Dear Diary,
Today was the most Pretty day at school! DEZIREE didn't speak to me all day. I WAS EATING MC DONALD AND forgot my homework for math class. My new friendLIANTRE isn't talking to me anymore. And to top it all off, I forgot my lunch, so I had to borrow money to buy lunch. I hate borrowing money, I hate forgetting my homework, and I hate it when my friends don't talk to me! HOPE I DON'T BE ALONE THIS WEEK! I hope tomorrow is a better day!

Dear Diary,
Everything was much better today. DEZIREE wasn't mad at me; she was just upset because her parents would not let her go to a party. She was LOOKING toward everyone. My math teacher said she'd only take one point off my homework because this was the only time I'd ever forgotten anything. She said everyone makes HEAPS mistakes sometimes. My new friend LIANTRE is talking to me. He was just busy helping out a sick friend. He had to gather all of his friend's homework. My friend who loaned me the money for lunch yesterday said I didn't have to pay him back, because I had loaned him money for lunch a while ago. I hope every day is a good as today!

This is my Tales that I done on Wacky Web Tales you should try this.
http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

No comments:

Post a Comment