Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013

How has having a netbook connected to the internet help me this year?

  • This year the internet has helped me to complete my work faster.

  • I learnt that you have to be helpful, Positive & Thoughtful on other students blogs.

  • I have learnt that I can search sites on Google.

  • Leenas has taught me how to turn your photo around on webcam toy

  • My brother  has taught me how to search for school sites eg: Cool maths games

  • I have helped Juanita, Nesi & Mere how to make a blog posts.

  • I have done all the key competencies from helping other students complete their work & helping the publish their blog posts. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Deziree its good to hear what a wonderful opportunity learning with a netbook has been for you. Keep up the good work ready for next year!

Post a Comment